WISH Clinic is hosting its annual Family Fun Day and Teddy Bear Clinic and we need volunteers!
Sunday, August 26, 2018
Mount Carmel Clinic Back Lot (886 Main Street)
The event itself will happen from 12:00-4:00 pm however there are tasks all day from 10:00 am-5:00 pm!
- Food Prep/Food tent (making sandwiches/serving fruit veggies/juice)
- Health information and crowd managing
- Teddy Bear Hospital (handing out teddy bears, triage, weighing, and measurement, fixing up with plaster casts or pharmacy, OT/PT assessment station)
- Face Painting (only if we have enough volunteers)
- Welcome table
- MCC Monitors ( stay inside and direct people to bathrooms etc, please bring something as this area sees less activity than any other )
- MC or Music coordinator (in charge of taking care of our musical guests and sound system during the day)
- Doesn’t Matter ( I may put you in a capacity for crowd control and assign questions patrons may have )
Note: You do not need to be a current WISH volunteer to volunteer at this event.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
The Family Fun Day and Teddy Bear Clinic is a no-cost picnic lunch with activities and health information for community members of the Point Douglas community. On the “Teddy Bear Clinic” side, children receive free stuffed animals and have it treated by volunteers. This provides an opportunity for children to learn about and become more comfortable with health care in a fun and interactive way.